Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the ability to deal with ambiguity, a passion for attention to detail, superior communication skills and a “can do” attitude will round out the qualifications for this position.
- Precise entry of approved deals and pertinent product information including pricing into Comet system to maintain ad information;
- Accurate creation of customer deal sheets. Maintain high standards or organization for all deal sheets for audit purposes;
- Manage the creation of documents supporting cost changes across categories of responsibility;
- As directed, manage the completion of all customers listing documentation for our products within categories of responsibility (excel data entry & on line data entry);
- Works with Loblaw merchants to ensure alignment to customer needs and timelines;
- Reviews ISAT download to identify deal sheets required and validate with KAM;
- Deal sheet maitenance
- Align and adapt structures, processes, and systems nationally with the account management teams;
- Other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Attention to detail;
- Demonstrate a “Global” mindset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet);
- Strong work Ethic.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.